The Geomatic Engineering program at Yildiz Technical University outcomes:
CareerGraduates of this master program are expected to build their career on consulting or research and development in the fields of geodesy, surveying or land management. They can work either in private or public companies in the field of geomatic engineering or they can continue to their career in academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Geodetic Infrastructures
- Statistical Analysis in Geodesy
- Advanced Methods in Cadastre
- Measurement and Evaluation in GNSS Networks
- Special Measurement Systems and Techniques
- Design for Urban lnformation Systems
- Technical lssues in Urban Transformation Applications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Geographical Information Systems (GIS) General Engineering & Technology View 8 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.