Art Business from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) prepares you for transformative roles in leading art businesses, initiatives, and organizations.
Graduates with Art Business from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) will:
- gain skills and knowledge to start their own ventures or build on existing ones
- make meaningful change in the art world and beyond.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Looking at and Writing About Art for Arts Professionals
- Appraising Contemporary Art
- Curatorial Practice
- Art Market Dynamics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Visual Arts Liberal Arts View 558 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $80 Application fee
- Official transcripts (undergraduate/graduate)
- English proficiency exam (international applicants only)
- Copy of Passport
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Financial Statement or Proof
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Writing sample
International1980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1980 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National1980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1980 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.