CU Executive MBA (Denver) from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) features outstanding faculty, a collaborative learning environment, dynamic classmates, and real-world, case-based curriculum.
Graduates with CU Executive MBA (Denver) from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) will:
- learn how to develop a broad business perspective,
- learn how to think strategically
- learn how to make confident decisions based on bottom-line results.
- grow their business leadership skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Discovering the Leader in You
- Analytical Decision-Making Skills
- Preparing and Interpreting Financial Reports
- Managerial Economics for Business Decisions
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Strategy and Innovation
- Executive-Level Business Strategy
- Managing Operations, Business Design and Processes
- Interpreting the Economic Environment
- Transitioning from Functional to Executive Level Leadership
- The Global Business Experience
- Information Technology and Strategy
- Strategic Cost Management and Control
- Global Context of Business
- Financial Strategy and Valuation
- Power, Negotiation, and Conflict Resolution
- Business Analytics
- Sustainable Value Creation
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 114 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The ideal candidate is in a management position and demonstrates clear career progression. A minimum of eight years full-time work experience is required, and 10 or more years is preferred.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree and official university transcripts.
- Submit two letters of professional recommendation.
- Complete admissions form, write self-recommendation letter, and provide current résumé/curriculum vitae.
- If you are a citizen of a country where English is not the official language, you must present an official score from the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
- All candidates must complete an interview as the final stage of the selection process. The interview helps us assess your motivation for pursuing an Executive MBA, your academic and professional experience, and your plans for the future.
International16018 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8009 USD per semester during 21 months.
National16018 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8009 USD per semester during 21 months.
In-State9202 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4601 USD per semester during 21 months.
Living costs for Colorado Springs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.