The Humanities and Social Science program at Yildiz Technical University outcome:
- Major Theories in Social Sciences
- Methodology in Social Sciences
- Methodological Discussions in Social Sciences
- Development in Turkey: A Theoretical Approach
- Cultural Theory and Analysis
- Historical Analyses in Social Sciences
- Intellectual History: Conceptual Framework
- New Approaches to History
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- The graduate students in this program must complete a minimum of 21 local credits (7 courses), a seminar course and a thesis; they must be successful in all of the courses with a minimum achievement grade of CB, must have completed 90-120 ECTS credits and have scored a minimum CGPA of 2.50/4.00 to qualify for graduation.
DisciplinesSociology Liberal Arts Literature View 17 other Masters in Literature in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
International174 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 174 EUR per year during 24 months.
National174 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 174 EUR per year during 24 months.
1670 Turkish Liras
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.