The Physics program at Yildiz Technical University outcome:
- They could develop the knowledge in the related program’s area, based upon the competency in the undergraduate level
- They could apply the knowledge gained in the field of Physics
- Students would be able to analyze the experimental results.
- They would acquire the ability to figure out the physical concepts and issues in the field of Physics through scientific methods and interprete them.
- Students could define the physical problems, establish experimental setup to examine the hypothesis, develop solutions based on theory and interprete them.
CareerPhysics graduates entering jobs after graduation in universities, public and private institutions as well as research institutes both in our country and foreign countries.
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Upper Atmosphere Physics
- Applied Mathematical Methods in Physics
- Thin Film Physics
- Advance Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Mathematical methods in advance physics
- Many Particle Physics
- Laser Physics
- Methods of Numerical Analysis in Physics
- Nuclear Theory
- X-Ray applications
- Magnetic Materials
- Advanced Statistical Physics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Applied Mathematics Statistics View 16 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.