The aims of the Control and Automation Engineering master program at Yildiz Technical University:
- to provide students with the theoretical knowledge of different techniques in order to develop control systems;
- to equip the students with practical information and sufficient expertise for the evaluation and design of control systems,
- to prepare develop the analytic, critic, and problem solving skills of students,
- to prepare the students for their industrial career and advanced research tasks.
Graduates can work either in private or public companies in the field of automation or they can continue to their career in academia.
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Fuzzy Logic Control
- Optimal Control
- Control and Automation of Discrete Event Systems
- Design of Digital Control Systems
- System Dynamics, Modeling and Simulation
- Nonlinear Control Systems
- System Analysis Technics
- Digital Signal Processor and Applications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 21 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Turkey
- To study in the graduate programs, the students are required to take an exam called “ALES” (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Exam), which is also administered by ÖSYM, and submit this score with their application. GRE or GMAT can also be a substitute of ALES. The applicants have to meet additional program requirements defined by the universities.
- In Turkey, the universities have the right to define the admission criteria themselves and these admission criteria have to be approved by Higher Education Council of Turkey (YÖK).
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.