The aims of the Control and Automation Engineering master program at Yildiz Technical University:
- to provide students with the theoretical knowledge of different techniques in order to develop control systems;
- to equip the students with practical information and sufficient expertise for the evaluation and design of control systems,
- to prepare develop the analytic, critic, and problem solving skills of students,
- to prepare the students for their industrial career and advanced research tasks.
Graduates of this master program are expected to build their career on consulting or research & development of Control & Automation systems in various sectors. They can work either in private or public companies in the field of automation or they can continue to their career in academia.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Fuzzy Logic Control
- Optimal Control
- Control and Automation of Discrete Event Systems
- Design of Digital Control Systems
- System Dynamics, Modeling and Simulation
- Nonlinear Control Systems
- System Analysis Technics
- Digital Signal Processor and Applications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 4 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The general achievement score for all candidates who apply to this programs is calculated by the candidate assessment judges by taking the %60 of ALES the %20 of the CGPA of undergraduate program and the %20 of the entrance exam into account.
- Candidates are put in an order of achievement and accepted within the limits of the contingency.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.