Grounded in the department's established commitment to the philosophical student of communication, the Rhetoric and Philosophy of Communication program of Duquesne University provides students with a traditional liberal arts education for leadership in academia, law, and the marketplace. This program offers fundamental courses for a doctoral degree or enhancement of a liberal arts foundation in communication.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Communication
- Persuasion in the Marketplace
- Communication Research & Evidence
- Communication Ethics & Professional Civility
- Organizational and Leadership Communication
- Philosophy of Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication Media Studies & Mass Media View 93 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United States
- An undergraduate Q.P.A. of 3.0/4.0 (official transcript required)
- Successful performance on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- A writing sample prepared within a collegiate or business setting
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can evaluate academic and professional performance
- A statement of the applicant’s professional and career goals (not more than 500 words)
International48096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1336 USD per credit during 12 months.
National48096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1336 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.