Understand the discovery, integration, application and dissemination of knowledge delimited by rigour and ethical integrity, with this Nursing program at Laurentian University.
Students will develop a richer understanding of the discipline of nursing and its relationship to the context of health care service delivery and policy issues. The program also broadens learners' understanding of nursing by encouraging them to engage with scholars from other departments and disciplines as well as those with other professional experiences.
- Education, home care, palliative care, nursing in various hospital units and healthcare settings, research.
- Settings: Health Sciences North, Sudbury & District Health Unit, Community Care Access Centre, hospitals and clinics and post-secondary institutions across Ontario.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Nursing Research
- Health Care Policy and Nursing Practice In Northern, Rural and Remote Environment
- Nursing Science and Theory
- Family Nursing
- Gerontological Nursing
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Leadership and Management in Healthcare Environments
- Mental Health Nursing
- Environmental Epidemiology
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 31 other Masters in Health Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Admission criteria include:
- must hold a Baccalaureate degree with a GPA of 75%
- licensed as a RN or RNEC with the College of Nurses of Ontario (or equivalent)
International21540 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21540 CAD per year during 18 months.
National13068 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13068 CAD per year during 18 months.
- National: $4356 per trimester
- International: $7180 per trimester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.