Use creativity and technological tools to design sustainable processes for resource management at Canada's Mining University. Benefit from a unique perspective, not available in other North American universities, in this field as it applies to the mining and mineral processing sector.
Apply your knowledge to areas in environment protection, monitoring sources of pollution, reducing resource wastage, and prevention of system failures. Consider and analyze the human impact on the natural systems around us, all with this Engineering Science program at Laurentian University.
- Graduates can rest assured knowing there is a multitude of career options they can explore post-graduation.
- Some career options include, but are not limited to: Environmental engineer, water resources engineer, environmental consultant, ecological engineering consultant, waste management expert, geotechnical engineer, sustainability engineer, mining engineering, mining technologies, research and development.
- Many of these careers can be found in the public and private sector.
- Masters Seminar in Natural Resources Engineering
- Research Methods
- Mining Engineering
- Robotics, Automation & Advanced Technologies
- Process Engineering
- M.Eng. Project
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mining, Oil & Gas View 63 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For admission to M.Eng. or M.A.Sc. degree program, a candidate normally holds a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, with a B standing (70%) in mining, mineral processing, metallurgical, civil, mechanical, chemical or other appropriate branches of engineering.
- Candidates who hold an Honors B.Sc. in chemistry, geology, physics or another appropriate discipline are considered for admission to the M.A.Sc. program. However, before being admitted to this program, such candidates may be required to successfully complete some qualifying courses drawn from the undergraduate engineering curriculum.
International21540 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21540 CAD per year during 18 months.
National13068 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13068 CAD per year during 18 months.
- National: $4356 per trimester
- International: $7180 per trimester
Living costs for Greater Sudbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.