This Divinity degree at Seton Hall University offers the personal, academic, ministerial and spiritual foundations needed for those making a commitment to a life of service to the Church. The extensive theological training meets all requirements of the Program of Priestly Formation (Fifth Edition, 2005).
- Classes are offered on Seton Hall University's campus in South Orange, New Jersey.
- Over the course of this program, our students study the history of Christianity, explore moral theology and take classes on preaching, pastoral psychology and canon law of marriage.
- Preaching Practicum
- Pastoral Psychology & Counseling
- General Canon Law
- Canon Law of Marriage
- History of Spirituality
- Pastoral Ministry: Introduction
- Leadership and Parish Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology View 601 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Graduate Application Form and application fee.
- An original transcript, or original transcripts, pertaining to all previous study and/or academic credentials earned must be submitted to the University by the issuing agency or institution.
- Academic transcripts from institutions outside of the United States or Canada must undergo a course-by-course evaluation conducted by an independent credentials evaluation agency.
- Applicants are free to select any NACES member.
- Students attending U.S. institutions abroad, or international schools following a U.S. or Canadian curriculum abroad, as well as partner or feeder schools, do not need to submit a credential evaluation.
International28080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 702 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 702 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for South Orange
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.