Between 2010 and 2020, employment of public relations managers and specialists is expected to grow 21 percent, faster than the average for all occupations. Students in this on-campus program are challenged to evaluate cases, create campaigns, and develop applicable research skills.
The M.A. in Public Relations is a 30-credit, on-campus program focused on the theories and skills required in reputation management and effective public relations. Students are challenged to evaluate cases, create campaigns, and expand their skills and knowledge. The program offers students the opportunity to study advanced concepts, theories, and methods through rigorous coursework designed to prepare students for success in the field.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Writing for the Organization and the Client
- Effective Presentations
- Theory and Evolution of Public Relations
- Public Relations Strategy and Planning
- Communication and Public Relations Research
- Master’s Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Relations View 66 other Masters in Public Relations in United States
- Electronic application and application fee
- Resume/Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement (up to 550 words, about 2 pages)
- Official transcript(s) from all institutions attended - including pre- and post-baccalaureate coursework
- GRE or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) scores*
- Letters of recommendation (3)
International1212 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1212 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1212 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1212 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State1212 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1212 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.