- Between 2010 and 2020, employment of public relations managers and specialists is expected to grow 21 percent, faster than the average for all occupations. Students in this on-campus program are challenged to evaluate cases, create campaigns, and develop applicable research skills.
- The M.A. in Public Relations offered by Seton Hall University is a 30-credit, on-campus program focused on the theories and skills required in reputation management and effective public relations. Students are challenged to evaluate cases, create campaigns, and expand their skills and knowledge. The program offers students the opportunity to study advanced concepts, theories, and methods through rigorous coursework designed to prepare students for success in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Writing for the Organization and the Client
- Effective Presentations
- Theory and Evolution of Public Relations
- Public Relations Strategy and Planning
- Communication and Public Relations Research
- Master’s Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Relations Digital Communication View 133 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
- Electronic application and application fee
- Resume/Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement (up to 550 words, about 2 pages)
- Official transcript(s) from all institutions attended - including pre- and post-baccalaureate coursework
- GRE or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) scores*
- Letters of recommendation (2)
International1304 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1304 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1304 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1304 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for South Orange
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.