PAs practice in every state and in every medical setting and specialty, improving health care access and quality. PAs receive thousands of hours of medical training and are versatile, collaborative members of the health care team.
Rush University’s Physician Assistant Program program offers an innovative 30-month curriculum that provides its students with an excellent training experience. Your first 12 months will include lecture, small-group discussion and case-based training to prepare you for clinical rotations. The unique clinical training that follows gives you opportunities in a broad range of clinical practice areas, as well as in your area of focused practice.
Our extensive resources provide plenty of benefits:
- Advanced practice training opportunities in various fields of clinical practice prepare you to take leadership roles in clinical practice, research and service.
- Intensive academic, research and clinical training offer a comprehensive clinical learning experience.
- Working with PA mentors throughout all phases of training enhances your learning experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Attendance in the program is on a full-time basis only. Students entering the PA program are expected to comlete all components of the curriculum in 30-months.
- Advanced standing or transfer credit is not awarded in the program, regardless of previous professional or academic experience.
- Employment during the didactic and clinical rotation phases of the program are prohibited. This includes participation in Rush University work-study programs.
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPhysics Human Medicine View 382 other Masters in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form.
- Unofficial transcripts - An unofficial copy of your transcript from each college and university attended is required. Copies should be uploaded online via the application system only.
- Grade point average - GPAs must be converted to a 4.0 scale.
- Standardized test scores.
- TOEFL scores - Scores must be submitted for international applicants who have received a diploma from a university at which English is not the language of instruction. TOEFL scores will be waived for non-native English speakers who have completed a Bachelor’s degree or higher from a US accredited institution and have demonstrated language proficiency supported by the interview.
- Applicant fee - A $50 application fee is required to submit the application.
- Statement of purpose.
- Three letters of recommendation.
International25590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12795 USD per semester and a duration of 30 months.
National25590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12795 USD per semester and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.