At Rush, a top-tier academic medical center, you will learn from practitioner-teachers who actually practice what they teach.
- We offer a master degree in Nursing at the Rush University. You will have a different clinical experience every term providing a broad overview of all of the major specialties in which nurses work, as well as a variety of settings across the health care continuum and it starts in the first two weeks.
- You’ll also have volunteer opportunities to expand your education beyond Rush University Medical Center.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical elements in the role of a Clinical Nurse Leader are promoting health, reducing risk, and improving point-of-care outcomes.
- In addition to being prepared to function at a high level as a nurse in an inpatient, outpatient or community setting, you will also be poised to pursue an advanced practice DNP or PhD in nursing degree.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 741 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form.
- Unofficial transcripts - An unofficial copy of your transcript from each college and university attended is required. Copies should be uploaded online via the application system only.
- Grade point average - GPAs must be converted to a 4.0 scale.
- Standardized test scores.
- TOEFL scores - Scores must be submitted for international applicants who have received a diploma from a university at which English is not the language of instruction. TOEFL scores will be waived for non-native English speakers who have completed a Bachelor’s degree or higher from a US accredited institution and have demonstrated language proficiency supported by the interview.
- Applicant fee - A $50 application fee is required to submit the application.
- Statement of purpose.
- Three letters of recommendation.
International31980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1066 USD per credit during 24 months.
National31980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1066 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.