Through the Strategic Management for Global Business programme at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore , you will:
- Acquire the knowledge and tools to draw up sound and sustainable business and marketing plans for new entrepreneurial initiatives that need to operate locally and compete globally.
- Attain the skills to analyse a company using the appropriate metrics, identify strengths and weaknesses and conceive innovative and effective business development plans, as entrepreneurs or strategic consultants.
- Develop the ability to manage complexity in businesses, especially those with global expansion plans.
Academic preparation is based on practical and interactive teaching methods that include workshops led by international experts and managers from multinationals and start-ups, which represent also an excellent networking opportunity.
As a culmination of the programme, students are supported in developing a bespoke Action Project (an internship, consultancy project or the development of your company's business plan), a unique learning-by-doing opportunity that will form the cornerstone of their career.
Upon completion of the programme, students learn how to understand the strategic drivers of long-term success of a company, how to recognize the challenges and opportunities of the international economy and how to leverage on the issues of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), sustainability and impact management in order to turn them into sound, innovative and socially responsible business opportunities.
The Master prepares students to become:
- Managers capable of guiding enterprises' processes and functions in an innovative, sustainable and socially responsible way, both in small and medium enterprises and in multinational contexts
- Entrepreneurs of small and large scale enterprises capable of starting a new business and/or expanding an existing one
- Consultants capable od profesionally and e
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business strategy
- Corporate strategy
- Innovation and sustainability
- Business planning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Development International Business Strategic Management View 18 other Masters in Strategic Management in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and/or in Italy, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants may have various background with a preference for students from Business Administration, Economics or Engineering studies.
- Strong motivation, managerial and entrepreneurial orientation as well as interest in the topics of impact for entrepreneurship, internationalization, innovative businesses, sustainability and CSR will add valur to your candidacy.
- A good GMAT or GRE score (not compulsory) will facilitate access to a scholarship opportunity.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8840 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8840 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 12 months.
- EU: A student may pay from a minimum of about € 3600 (for lower family incomes) to a maximum of about € 9300 (for higher family incomes) per year
- Non-European residents: flat fee EUR 8,840
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities available.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
All scholarships are assigned on a merit basis and will be mostly given to students who apply by the priority deadline. Some scholarships may also target specific geographic regions.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.