While the program provides course work in the breadth of the social sciences, its emphasis is on history, political science, economics, sociology, anthropology, and geography.
This program in Social Sciences and Globalization at California State University San Bernardino is especially attractive to those pursuing a career in or seeking advancement in secondary school and community college teaching in the social sciences. Those interested in work in other types of educational and social science related fields may also benefit from this program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organization and Structure of Career and Technical Programs
- Personnel Management in Career and Technical Programs
- Field Work in Coordination and Supervision of Career and Technical Programs
- Field Work in Designated Subjects
- Computer Applications for Career and Technical Educators
- Professional Competencies in Career and Technical Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics General Engineering & Technology Teaching View 1580 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- $70 Application fee (starting Fall 2020)
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Statement of purpose
- A writing sample
- Three letters of recommendation
International14726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14726 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for San Bernardino
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.