The Psychological Science program at California State University San Bernardino provides a broad background suitable for entry into doctoral programs in any area of psychology (e.g., social, cognitive, developmental, neuroscience, or clinical), or for employment that benefits from a Master of Arts degree in Psychology. Active research involvement in some area of Psychological Science will be expected of all students in the program.
The Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience Concentration concentration provides a focused course of study for students intending to advance to doctoral programs in biological psychology, behavioral neuroscience, cognitive neuroscience or related disciplines; or for employment that benefits from a Master of Arts degree in Psychology or training related to Neuroscience.
- Proseminar in Psychological Science
- Advanced Methods in Psychological Research
- Analysis of Variance
- Advanced Biological Psychology
- Regression and Nonparametric Statistics
- Advanced Cognitive Psychology
- Advanced Social Psychology
- Current Methods in Neuroscience
- Neural Mechanisms of Learning and Memory
- Neural Substrates of Psychiatric Disorders
- Advanced Learning and Motivation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Cognitive Sciences Clinical Psychology View 372 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
- $70 Application fee (starting Fall 2020)
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university;
- GRE score (at least 50th percentile on GRE advanced test in psychology)
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
International13404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13404 USD per year during 24 months.
National13404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13404 USD per year during 24 months.
- California residents: $3588 per semester (6+ units)
Living costs for San Bernardino
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.