Therefore, the human resources function assumes a far more strategic role than before in driving business results and effectiveness.
Students attending the MSc in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour programme at the CIIM - Cyprus International Institute of Management will gain the required skills and knowledge to help organisations align their people strategy with business strategy and navigate confidently in today’s competitive and uncertain environment.
Why MSc in HRM & OB
- It is endorsed by the Cyprus Human Resource Management Association (CyHRMA).
- CIIM, as an Educational Partner of the Society for Human Resource Management offers SHRM’s certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) Certification Programmes to all MSc in HRM students.
- It blends academic knowledge with professional practice and skills, as it consists of academic courses taught by distinguished faculty as well as professional workshops delivered by highly experienced professionals, members of the CyHRMA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Skills
- Employee Resourcing, Appraisal & Talent Management
- Ethics, CRS & Sustainability
- Foundations of Accounting & Finance
- International HRM
- Labour Law and Employment Relations
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited programme
- Proficiency in English (degree from an English speaking institution, TOEFL, IELTS or similar standardised test or excellent performance in a personal interview in English)
- Successful personal interview
- Two reference letters.
International9580 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9580 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9580 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9580 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.