CIIM - Cyprus International Institute of Management – Master of Public Sector Management uniquely prepares individuals who seek to become public sector managers in this volatile, complex and uncertain international environment.
Embodying 28+ years’ experience, CIIM’S MPSM is the practical, can-do management qualification for the public sector. Our MPSM aims for graduates to apply their existing skills and creativity while developing key management abilities to inspire change and innovation in their sphere of influence. Our programme is accredited internationally by EFMD/EPAS and nationally by DI.PA.E/KYSATS.
- Communicate using a variety of advanced communication skills essential in contemporary civil service.
- Recognize the legal and ethical responsibilities as professional public servants and members of society.
- Collect, analyse and interpret empirical data and academic research using appropriate qualitative and quantitative methods to aid them in the decision making process.
- Analyse in depth the impact of political, socioeconomic, technological and environmental trends, in a global context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Public Finance & Public Policy
- Quantitative & Qualitative Methods
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Communication & Negotiation Skills
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration View 15 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited programme
- A minimum of three years postgraduate work experience
- Proficiency in English (graduation from an English speaking institution, TOEFL, IELTS or similar standardised test)
- Successful personal interview.
International10720 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16080 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA10720 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16080 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.