The program is designed to educate professional nurses for practice, leadership, and service in culturally diverse, pluralistic communities. Graduates of the MS in Nursing program at California State University San Bernardino will work collaboratively with other health care providers and participate effectively in interprofessional health care delivery.
- The Population Health for Clinical Leaders concentration prepares the graduate to apply a population-focused perspective in delivery of expert nursing care in a wide range of clinical settings.
- The Nurse Educator concentration prepares the graduate for nurse educator positions in both academic and clinical settings.
- The concentration in Advanced Community/Public Health prepares the graduate to deliver expert nursing care to community-based populations in positions in public health departments, home health agencies, and other community-based organizations.
- Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Health Informatics
- Quality, Safety, Outcomes, & Case Management
- Organizational Leadership for Population Health
- Advanced Health Assessment Across the Life Span
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Nursing Education: Curriculum and Instruction
- Nursing Education: Assessment and Evaluation
- Nursing Education: Technology for Instruction & Evaluation
- Transcultural Healthcare
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Nursing Health Sciences View 735 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- $70 Application fee
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from an accredited college or university, OR a regionally-accredited baccalaureate degree in a discipline related to nursing
- Proof of a current California Registered Nurse (RN) license, unencumbered, unrestricted, with no disciplinary action pending or imposed
- A personal statement of professional goals
- Three (3) satisfactory letters of professional recommendation
International13404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13404 USD per year during 24 months.
National13404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13404 USD per year during 24 months.
- California residents: $3588 per semester (6+ units)
Living costs for San Bernardino
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.