The theory, discipline, and techniques in the Mathematics program of University of West Georgia are especially important in today's society. The faculty of the Department of Mathematics recognizes this and strives to ensure that the student learner obtains this knowledge. At the same time, the faculty contributes to the discipline by fundamental research in pure and applied mathematics, statistics, and mathematics education.
- Develop and evaluate mathematical arguments and proofs.
- Coherently communicate mathematical arguments and research results both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate alternate ways of approaching problems or mathematical modeling to solve a variety of problems.
- Problem Solving 1: Counting and Combinatorics
- Dynamical Systems and Applications
- Topics in Number Theory
- Discrete Optimization
- Applied Probability
- Statistical Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Actuarial Science View 837 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- All graduate applicants must complete the online Grad Application. A one-time application fee of $40 is required.
- Official transcripts from a regionally or nationally accredited institution are required and should be sent directly to the UWG Graduate Admissions Office.
- 2.7 cumulative undergraduate GPA (4.0 scale)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- English Language Proficiency
International11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5610 USD per semester during 24 months.
National11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5610 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State2892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1446 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Carrollton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.