The Department of Business Information & Technology in the Fogelman College of Business & Economics at the University of Memphis announces its New Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS) Degree. This program is designated a Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) program. International students who graduate from our MSIS program are eligible to apply with the federal government to work in the U.S. for 36 months – without corporate sponsorship – after graduation. No organization today can survive without a strong BIT Group and IS professionals.
Our MSIS degree is a designated Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) program that prepares students to become business and systems analysts, data analysts, systems and application designers, technology project managers, and more. The curriculum core focuses on business analytics, systems design that both extracts and utilizes this business data, and the techniques that assure the effectiveness of the user working with such systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems Global Enterprise
- Global Financial Management
- Business Database Systems 3
- Systems Analysis and Design 2, 3
- Business Intelligence
- Information Systems Management and Planning
- Plus Five (5) elective courses approved by departmental advisor
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Business Information Systems View 150 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee
- If you are a transfer student, have your college submit your transcript/s to a NACES-accredited credentialing company and have a course-by-course evaluation done from that organization.
- Students from non-English speaking countries must submit a TOEFL or the IELTS test,
- All international students must submit a certification of finances document
- Health records must be provided within 30 days of the first day of classes showing freedom from Tuberculosis. (NOTE: All international students must purchase a health insurance policy or provide proof of government sponsored health insurance before they will be allowed to enroll.)
International887 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 887 USD per credit and a duration of 17 months.
National695 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 695 USD per credit and a duration of 17 months.
In-State503 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 503 USD per credit and a duration of 17 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.