The Master of Business Administration program of University of West Georgia begins every fall in Carrollton with a sequence of two core classes per semester. A two year, one core class per semester sequence begins each spring. Students may mix course locations and the availability of electives varies by semester.
The Master of Business Administration program is a 30 credit hour program that provides students broad knowledge of business in order to become effective in management positions.
Students can earn their general MBA by completing 30 credit hours, or they can chose to take additional courses to obtain an MBA with a concentration area:
- Business Intelligence and Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing
- Sales and Consumer Research
The objectives of this program are to:
- Communicate at a professional level in oral presentations and in writing.
- Work effectively with others and lead in organizational situations.
- Identify how globalization affects organizations and their environment.
- Recognize the importance of ethical decision making.
- Integrate analytical and problem solving skills with concepts and theories from all functional areas of business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Strategic, Ethical, and Global Management
- Marketing Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Cyber Security Digital Marketing View 153 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
- All graduate applicants must complete the online Grad Application. A one-time application fee of $40 is required.
- Official Transcripts from all institutions attended
- Official GMAT or GRE scores
- Professional Resume
International11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5610 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5610 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State2892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1446 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Carrollton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.