Designed for senior executives and professionals, this prestigious 21-month Global Executive OneMBA programme from Erasmus University Rotterdam offers you the opportunity to experience business through the lens of the world’s most important economic regions, making it unparalleled in its development of knowledge, leadership abilities, global networks and experience of international business where it happens, as it happens.
- A curriculum taught in English and designed with equal input from five top-ranked business schools.
- Global teamwork within a classroom of 100 geographically-dispersed executives.
- Four week-long global residencies held on four different continents.
- Combining developed economies with emerging markets.
- A flexible, part-time format designed for executives in high-demand positions.
Accredited by: AACSB in: Netherlands
Accredited by: AMBA in: Netherlands
Accredited by: EQUIS in: Netherlands
Accredited by: NVAO in: Netherlands
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Courses: globally-coordinated courses make up the core of the programme and occur over a common time frame across all OneMBA campuses. Jointly designed with equal input by the partner schools, diverse international perspectives are merged into unique global courses
- Local Courses: Regional courses specific to the curriculum of each OneMBA partner school, complement the core courses. These specialised courses focus on the particular business needs and challenges of executives in that region.
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Rolling admissions
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 4 other Masters in Executive MBA in Netherlands
- Two recommendation forms - you will need to provide the names and email addresses of two professional referees that you’ll invite via the platform to submit their feedback. Your referees will receive an automated link to fill in a reference form. As soon as they submit their feedback, you will receive a notification by the system.
- Copies of your certified diploma and transcripts (detailed list of courses and grades)
- Certified English or Dutch translations of your diplomas and transcripts (if the original language is not English or Dutch)
- Your passport copy
- Your CV
- Three essays
- Non-refundable application fee (€ 100) – to be paid electronically at the end of the application
International36285 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63500 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
EU/EEA36285 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63500 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.