This program in Communication Studies at California State University San Bernardino is unique in its distinct intercultural orientation, cultivating an understanding of national, racial, ethnic, gender and other cultural differences in a wide range of communication settings and activities.
Students are encouraged to develop focused programs of study (e.g., organizational communication, media studies, communication education). Whatever focus the student may achieve, however, will be contextualized by an understanding and application of intercultural communication theory and practice.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Communication Law and Policy
- Media Sex and Violence
- Feminist Contributions to Communication Theories
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Mediation Theory and Practice
- Issue Management and Crisis Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 557 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- $70 Application fee (Starting Fall 2020)
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university;
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
International14726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14726 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.