MIB students gain a holistic perspective of global business challenges, are equipped with the skills and knowledge that is required of future leaders, and are offered a unique chance to complete a double degree programme with the University of Queensland or South Carolina.
The Master's Programme in Management and International Business from Aalto University shapes you into an open-minded and competent professional with the analytical, conceptual, communicational and cultural sensitivity skills needed to succeed in a rapidly changing business environment.
Hybrid careers are becoming increasingly common and the programme encourages dynamic career choices. MIB graduates often take on entry-level positions in consultancy, human resources, management and communications. Graduates have an abundance of inspiring paths towards top positions, such as executives, country managers, or entrepreneurs.
Aalto University has well-established career services that help you get employed in Finland and abroad. Aalto students tend to find good positions with ease upon their graduation. An active entrepreneurship community is present at Aalto, which can help as a springboard for founding your company. Finally, if an academic career is of interest, the Master’s programme in Management and International Business is a great foundation for doctoral studies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Driving Global Business
- Corporate Responsibility in the Global Economy
- Strategy Work
- Business Negotiations
- Strategic Human Resource Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 36 other Masters in Business Administration in Finland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To be considered for admission the applicant must have completed at least 18 ECTS credits of studies covering the domains of Management or International Business or subjects that support those domains (for example business, communication studies, sociology, social psychology, educational sciences or political science studies). Internships cannot be included in the credits. The previous studies are assessed by a representative of the programme.
- Submit course descriptions for the required previous studies.
- The applicants that fulfill the above requirement of previous studies are ranked according to the criteria below.
- Weighted GPA of previous degree (internships, tutoring, military service, language, physical training, computer, music and hobby courses are not taken into account) and overall evaluation of the study success. Applicants must demonstrate good academic performance.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.