The International Maritime Business degree at Solent University has a strong business focus and explores the complex factors involved in the management of ships and shipping operations worldwide.
This course is for
- This Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers-accredited course will enable maritime professionals or recent maritime or shipping graduates to progress their career or diversify into ship management or port operations/management.
- Maritime Management
- International Maritime Law
- Maritime Operations and Transport
- International Trade and Commercial Law
- Economics of International Trade and Shipping
- Finance and Business Risk
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Hydrology & Water Management International Business View 600 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- Two academic references.
- Certified transcripts of qualifications, including English language proficiency if non-UK student.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of current visa (if applicable).
- A personal statement.
- Employer sponsor form, where appropriate.
International15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Southampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.