Toxicology is the study of the adverse effects of chemical, physical or biological agents on people, animals and the environment with the goal of enhancing the overall safety and health of the public.
- The Toxicology program at St. John's University prepares students for careers in research, academia, regulatory agencies and industry.
- Coursework covers a broad range of disciplines including mechanistic toxicology, environmental toxicology, analytical toxicology, regulatory toxicology and safety assessment.
- Graduate students engaged in research work closely with faculty who are experts in their respective fields and have active research programs in areas such as pulmonary toxicology, neurotoxicology, analytical toxicology, environmental toxicology, renal toxicology, molecular toxicology, pesticides, and pharmaceuticals.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Toxicology View 1177 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Official university and post-secondary transcripts, plus degree conferrals/diplomas
- The Test for English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or IELTS examination scores.
- For expedited foreign transcript evaluation service at a discounted rate you may complete a SpanTran Foreign Transcript Evaluation Application Form.
- All documents received by the university become the property of the university and cannot be returned to the student
- If you have only one copy of your official document and are able to visit our Welcome Center in person, we will be happy to make a copy of the original and return the official copy to you immediately.
International46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1550 USD per credit during 12 months.
National46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1550 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.