The Master of Tri-Sector Collaboration (MTSC) programme offered by Singapore Management University:
- Increases public awareness of such widely accepted frameworks as the United Nation’s Sustainable
- Development Goals (SDGs) and the potential benefits for corporations and agencies that align to these SDGs.
- Prepares managers and leaders for the emerging “4th sector” of purpose-driven, profit-making organisations.
- Introduces firms, agencies, and other organisations to cutting-edge developments in innovation, leadership/talent retention & development and business sustainability arising from a more integrated view of corporate responsibility.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Public Sector
- Private Sector
- Civil Society
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- High English proficiency (all courses are delivered and graded in English). Students with a first degree from a non-English speaking university will be required to submit IELTS/TOEFL reports.
- Good bachelors degree (business, social science, law, public policy or other related fields).
- Significant work experience.
- Good score on the GRE preferred. GMAT scores may be accepted in lieu of the GRE.
- 2 recommendations from your current employer or an equivalent, objective party.
- Two short essays, written in English. You will be asked to paste your answers into the application form. Please refer to the Application page for the topics.
International25333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National25333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.