The Attallah College of Educational Studies at Chapman University has developed a specific Master of Arts in Teaching: Secondary Education - Music Education Program Emphasis for those who wish to teach music education at the elementary, middle school, or high school level.
Program at a Glance
- Small class sizes and low student-to-faculty ratio
- Hands-on, community-based learning connects coursework to student teaching
- Courses specific to the MAT Music Education Program Emphasis are taught by Music Education faculty.
- Content Area Literacy
- Secondary Teaching & Learning in Diverse Classrooms: Investigating and Designing Transformative Learning Environments
- Pedagogies for Social Change
- Human Development and Wellness in Diverse Classrooms
- Second Language Acquisition, Literacy, and Learning for Secondary Students
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Music Teaching View 3101 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts
- Official Test Scores
- Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Intent
International42600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1065 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1065 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.