Why choose the Mental Health and Clinical Psychology course from London South Bank University ?
- All students on the MSc programme can undertake a clinically relevant placement in the community or within the NHS.
- Dedicated facilities – our lab complex includes an eye-tracking facility and observation room.
- Experts by experience (sometimes referred to as service users) are heavily involved in the delivery and design of the course.
- Jacqui Dillon (chair of the Hearing Voices Network) is a consultant on the implementation of this unique programme.
We have placed employability at the heart of the psychology courses. You'll benefit from an annual psychology specific careers day, clear signposting of skills development within modules and career opportunities from the School and across the University.
You could go on to work in a number of areas including clinical psychology, psychotherapy, care coordination, social work, mental health nursing and occupational therapy. The course could also help you gain senior roles and responsibilities within charities or NGOs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exploring mental health and distress in the clinic and community
- Research methods for mental health
- Psychosocial interventions and treatments
- Experts by experience
- Placement module
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 290 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:1 undergraduate degree in Psychology or an allied field such as neuroscience, social work, nursing, medicine or psycho-social studies.
- 2:2 undergraduate degree in Psychology or an allied field such as neuroscience, social work, nursing, medicine or psycho-social studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9880 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9880 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time per year
- UK £2195.56
- EU and International £3311.11
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.