- All students on the MSc programme can undertake a clinically relevant placement in the community or within the NHS.
- Dedicated facilities – our lab complex includes an eye-tracking facility and observation room.
- Experts by experience (sometimes referred to as service users) are heavily involved in the delivery and design of the course.
- Jacqui Dillon (chair of the Hearing Voices Network) is a consultant on the implementation of this unique programme.
We have placed employability at the heart of the psychology courses and the teaching and learning ensure you develop skills valuable to future employment. You'll benefit from an annual psychology specific careers day, clear signposting of skills development within modules, and career and skills development opportunities from the School and across the University.
You could go on to work in a number of areas including clinical psychology, psychotherapy, care coordination, social work, mental health nursing, and occupational therapy. The course could help with senior roles and responsibilities, management and supervision, or senior roles within charities or NGOs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exploring mental health and distress in the clinic and community
- Research methods for mental health
- Psychosocial interventions and treatments
- Experts by experience
- Placement module
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- PgDip: 60 credits
- MSc: 180 credits
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 716 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Msc: 2:1 Honours degree in Psychology or allied field such as neuroscience, social work, nursing, medicine or psycho-social studies.
PGCert: 2:2 undergraduate degree in Psychology or an allied field such as neuroscience, social work, nursing, medicine or psycho-social studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14470 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9590 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9590 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Part-time per year
- UK/EU £2131
- International £3215
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.