This Real Estate course from London South Bank University focuses on the appraisal of commercial property for occupation, development and investment, largely in an urban context. It will develop your property-related skills and knowledge together with an understanding of finance, business management and marketing in the context of the industry.
On completion of the course, you'll be able to offer a broad range of expertise and skills, harnessing the theories, practices and techniques of real estate management.
You'll gain an insight into the nature of land and property investment, development and management and its impact on the vitality of our cities. Real estate is a significant contributor to the overall economy of the UK.
As a real estate graduate you will find yourself working with people from a diversity of professional backgrounds that interact in order to implement major projects of national and international importance.
Your knowledge and understanding of innovative methods of financing such as the Private Finance Initiative will provide you with the necessary skills to work in partnership between private and public sectors.
Successful students work as valuers, property managers, agents, advisors and corporate professionals working in a dynamic and fast changing property industry. To date employment prospects have been excellent with many graduates joining major real estate consultancies, as well as a broad range of private and public organisations involved in property.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Institutional and legal context for property
- Construction and planning
- Advanced valuations
- Real estate economics and finance
- Applied valuation and the management of property interests
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- PgDip: 120/180 credits
- MSc: 240 credits
DisciplinesMarketing Real Estate & Property Management View 71 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelor degree equivalent to UK Second Class Honours Upper Division in any subject.
- Applicants need to demonstrate capacity to think about a broad range of theoretical and practical issues.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20533 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20533 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13573 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13573 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time fees MSc:
- UK fee: £5655.56
- International fee: £8555.56
- UK fee: £10180
- International fee: £15400
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.