The Professional Practice - Children's Nursing course at London South Bank University offers a flexible approach to the sequence and time-frame in which modules can be taken. This is negotiated on an individual basis with the pathway advisors.
Employment prospects are excellent, with students gaining contemporary knowledge and skills making them fit for purpose.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of managing children's pain
- Childhood cancer nursing
- Paediatric cardiac critical care nursing
- Paediatric intensive care nursing
- Perspectives in adolescent care
- Child and adolescent mental health awareness
- Caring for children and young people with life limiting conditions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 1022 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for this course come from a range of children's nursing backgrounds working in children's services, primary care, the community, hospice and hospital settings.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.