The International Commercial Law course from London South Bank University covers key principles of international business law and the international sale of goods. Alongside this, it explores the reputational and litigation risks associated with corporate social responsibility and human rights. Optional modules include 'Mediation and negotiation' and 'International commercial arbitration'.
This course is focused on the professional practice of international commercial law and seeks to develop professional skills and experience as well as academic knowledge. Key skills include dispute resolution and you'll be encouraged and supported to seek relevant legal placements alongside your studies.
The course requires an undergraduate degree in law, so your existing knowledge of basic principles, concepts and theories, combined with this specialism will give your career in the area a head start.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Principles of International Business Law
- The International Sale of Goods
- International Business, Human Rights and Csr
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Mediation and Negotiation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 354 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- LLB (Hons) Law degree 2:2 or higher; or
- UK graduates with a non-Law degree (2:2 or higher) and relevant knowledge and experience: or
- Individual applications for accreditation of prior learning and experience will be considered in accordance with the School's policy.
- We welcome equivalent qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.5, Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8780 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8780 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.