What will you learn from the IMBA?
- You will understand the organization and its environment as an interrelated whole, key in the detection of business opportunities.
- You will acquire a strategic and integrating vision of the organization that facilitates decision-making.
- You will understand and learn to interpret economic-financial concepts key in business management.
- You will visualize the customer as the epicentre of business management to guide actions towards their satisfaction.
- You will develop innovative business plans through the promotion of entrepreneurial initiative.
- You will delve into the design and implementation of digital business models that promote an organizational culture oriented to new technological challenges.
How will your experience in FBS be potentiated?
The Fundesem Business School International Master in Business Administration (IMBA) has among its objectives not only the acquisition of knowledge and tools to take decisions, but also the development of your soft skills.
- Outdoor Training. During the course, the syllabus and topics are changed to make an unforgettable experience. Through the challenges, the students discover ways to work as a team and how to assume a leader’s role.
- Communication Skills. Within the workshop phase, activities to strengthen communication skills are included. Today’s manager needs to know how to deliver presentations effectively.
- Profesional Career Development. The Professional Career Development Department, responsible for advising FBS students, manages the FBS job pool. Students, after completing the master's degree, can access to the different job offers by choosing those that best fit their profiles.
- Networking. When asked about what they value most about their time at FBS, graduated students always give the same answer; the classmates and people they have met. Networking opportunities at a school such as FBS is an asset that students come to appreciate during their time studying their IMBA.
Flexible Format. Your choose.
At Fundesem we adapt our master's degrees so that they can be more customizable than ever.
We have adapted our technology so that you can take the International MBA in the Flexible Format, that is: you will have the option of attending in person, Streaming or watch the recordings once the session is over, being able to combine these options with each other. According to your particular needs.
- Case Studies Strategic & Operative
- Quantitative Analysis
- IT (Information Technology/Computer Training)
- Finance Dynamics
- International Finance
- Applied Marketing
- Experience Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- International Marketing
- International Sales Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 65 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- University Diploma
- Profile XT Test
- Interview by videoconference
- University graduates whose degree is official and has been obtained in a Spanish University or a higher education institution in the European area of higher education.
Living costs for Alicante
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.