Participants on the International Human Resource Management programme from Rennes School of Business will be involved in activities that will enhance their ability to:
- Manage different groups of employees in a multinational company
- Understand leadership and motivation challenges HRM practitioners will face when a company expands internationally
- Understand how leadership styles can be adapted within the organisation to suit the needs of different cultural groups
- Develop a knowledge of different legal and institutional contexts
- Be able to appreciate how technology has the potential to change human resource practices in multinational corporations.
Learning Coordinator and Content Developer, Human Resources Manager, Global Onboarding Coordinator, HR Consultant, International Business Developer and International Recruitment, Recuitment Specialist, Human Resources Business Partner, Talent Acquisition Manager, Business Development Executive, HRIS Project Manage
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Organisation Behaviour or International Talent Management
- Financial Tool Box or Project Management
- International Human Resource Management
- International & Comparative Employment Law
- Interpersonal Communication & Personal Coaching
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 175 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
- English proficiency
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
International14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.