- The Master of Science in Dental Hygiene at the Eastern Washington University graduates are leaders in academia, administration, public health, corporate, and advocacy.
- When comparing a Master in Dental Hygiene degree and a Master of Science in Dental Hygiene degree, the “science” in naming the degree means there is a research component where the student conducts original research. Our graduates with faculty guidance have completed thesis work and published on topics including conducting clinical research, examining educational methodologies, interprofessional projects, and survey studies.
- The graduate faculty are nationally recognized for their contributions as educators, researchers, public health advocates, and leadership to the profession.
- Research Methodologies and Scholarly Writing
- Healthcare Leadership
- Health Care Education Theories and Instructional Methods
- Components of Program Development
- Seminar on Concepts of Public Health and Health Promotion
- Advanced Dental Hygiene Practice w/ Lab
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry Health Sciences View 115 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
Applicants must have the following requirements to be eligible for admission:
Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- BS in dental hygiene or related area from an accredited dental hygiene program in the U.S. or Canada
- Successful completion of the Dental Hygiene National Board examination or its Canadian equivalent
- A current dental hygiene license in the U.S. or Canada
International15793 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 929 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15793 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 929 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State6800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.