The Master in Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) of University of Salzburg approaches the vast and recent field of digital communication from an interdisciplinary and international point of view bringing together advanced academic discussion with practical knowledge and skills. The programme promotes a non-techno-deterministic, social and ethical reflection on digital communication for future leaders of the field.
The students of the Master are selected for participation in one of the tracks of the programme (POLINN, TECMAN, ICT4D), depending on their choice, their qualifications and the positive assessment of the selection committee.
- Paradigm Shifts in Leadership and Competencies
- Critical Analysis of Digital Communication Literature
- Digital Communication Theories
- Social Science Research Methods
- Research Project
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), based on the English template from the Europass website
- A scan of the original university diploma(s), AND certified translation if the document is not issued in English or German.
- A scan of the original (AND certified translation if the document is not issued in English or German) official transcript of study results from your university.
- Original English test results, certificates or diplomas
- A Motivation letter.
- Two (minimum) or three (maximum) Recommendation Letters in English.
International8600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17200 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3614 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7228 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Salzburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.