At Nursing - Nursing Leadership from California State University Chico all the major theory courses are offered online; clinical and practice teaching courses can be arranged in the student's local community. The courses are offered in a part-time, two-and-a-half-year cycle. Students are admitted biennially (fall semester) and must begin at the beginning of the cycle.
This option prepares graduate-level nurses with advanced training in leadership and management to assume formal leadership roles in a variety of health care settings.
- Advanced Nursing Leadership
- Financial Management
- Practicum in Nursing Leadership
- Nursing Professional Paper
- Information and Technology in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Advanced Nursing Research and Theory
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLeadership View 256 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- An acceptable baccalaureate in Nursing, including public health nursing, from an institution accredited by the National League for Nursing (NLN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), or an equivalent approved by the School of Nursing.
- A current California license to practice as a registered nurse.
- A 3-unit course in statistics that includes inferential statistics with a grade of B or higher. The course must have been completed within the five years prior to admission to the graduate program.
- Completion of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) within the last five years with a Writing Score of 4.0 or higher.
- A cumulative GPA in the last 60 units of coursework of 3.0
- A completed application on file at the CSU, Chico Office of Graduate Studies.
- A letter of intent/purpose submitted to the Graduate Coordinator in the School of Nursing
International15552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15552 USD per year during 30 months.
National15552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15552 USD per year during 30 months.
In-State9216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9216 USD per year during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.