From the increasing frequency of scandals that rock the corporate landscape, to the rising creativity in financial reporting, it’s certain that the world needs more skilled accounting experts.
That’s where the Rennes School of Business Masters programme in International Accounting, Management Control and Auditing comes in to play as it helps students gain a larger perspective of the functioning of the modern-day corporate world, the nuances of its governance and the need for truthful reporting to shareholders who part with their savings to fuel the enterprise.
Financial Auditor, Consultant in Accounting, Senior Financial Analyst, Management Controller, System and Processes Risk Assurance Associate, Division Controller, M&A Manager, Internal Auditor, Tax Manager, Fund Accountant, Funds officer, Fixed Assets Analyst
- External Auditing
- Management & Cost Accounting
- Advanced Accounting and Consolidation
- Financial & Management Accounting: Fundamentals
- Accounting In the digital Age
- Research Methods in Accounting and Finance
- Coding and Data Science for Accounting and Finance
- Corporate and Business Law
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Accounting Auditing View 11 other Masters in Auditing in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Rennes School of Business and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
- English proficiency
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
International14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA12960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Rennes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.