From the increasing frequency of scandals that rock the corporate landscape, to the rising creativity in financial reporting, it’s certain that the world needs more skilled accounting experts.
That’s where the Rennes School of Business Masters programme in International Accounting, Management Control and Auditing comes in to play as it helps students gain a larger perspective of the functioning of the modern-day corporate world, the nuances of its governance and the need for truthful reporting to shareholders who part with their savings to fuel the enterprise.
Financial Auditor, Consultant in Accounting, Senior Financial Analyst, Management Controller, System and Processes Risk Assurance Associate, Division Controller, M&A Manager, Internal Auditor, Tax Manager, Fund Accountant, Funds officer, Fixed Assets Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- External Auditing
- Management & Cost Accounting
- Advanced Accounting and Consolidation
- Financial & Management Accounting: Fundamentals
- Accounting In the digital Age
- Research Methods in Accounting and Finance
- Coding and Data Science for Accounting and Finance
- Corporate and Business Law
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting Auditing View 11 other Masters in Accounting in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
- English proficiency
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
International14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.