With the EuropubhealthPlus European Master in Public Health programme from EuropubhealthPlus Consortium you are choosing:
- to live abroad: during 2 years, you will live and study in at least 2 European countries and benefit from the support of experienced teams in each Higher Education Institution
- global health and intercultural work through multicultural team work, problem-based learning and a mandatory internship or practicum
- a large network in public health composed of academics and professionals with high expertise in the field as well as international students and alumni.
Once you graduate from Europubhealth+, you will be able to:
- analyse and address the determinants of health problems from a population perspective
- propose, plan, implement and evaluate culturally appropriate, evidence-based policies and interventions for the effective improvement of population health in international, national and local contexts.
Eight renowned European universities are collaborating to deliver the Europubhealth+ Master's course.
Combinations of pathways offered within the 2-year course
As a Europubhealth+ student, you choose a pathway in a minimum of two different partner countries of the consortium located in Europe. According to your language skills, you can do your first year in English at the University of Sheffield (UK), at the University College Dublin (Ireland), in Spanish at the University of Granada (Spain) or in French at the University of Liege (Belgium) to acquire core competences in public health.
Your second year of study has to be done in a different country according to your specialisation choice and language skills, that is to say either at Maastricht University in The Netherlands (in English), the Jagellonian University in Poland (in English), at the EHESP School of Public Health in Paris (in English), at the EHESP in Rennes (in French), at the University of Rennes 1 (in French), or at the University of Granada in Spain (in Spanish).
At the end of each academic year, all Europubhealth+ students participate in a joint Integration Module at EHESP in Rennes, France (in English) for three weeks.
Europubhealth+ is a double-degree programme at the end of which students are awarded two internationally recognized Master's degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Public Health
- Health Services Management
- Advanced Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences
- Governance of Health Systems in Transition, Health Economics
Leadership in European Public Health
- Health Promotion and Prevention
The programme counts more than 300 graduates from 80 different nationalities who are now working in the public or private sector worldwide.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 23 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- For all candidates applying for an Erasmus Mundus excellence scholarship: 13 January
- For Non-European self-funded candidates applying for the University of Liege for the 1st academic year: 3 March
- For all candidates applying as self-funded students: 11 May
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 11 other Masters in Health Sciences in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible, applicants must fulfil the following conditions:
- having at least a university Bachelor degree (180 ECTS) or certified equivalent (a copy of your last degree is required at application stage or at the latest before the beginning of the course if you are currently finishing your Bachelor studies)
- being proficient in the languages suitable for the chosen study pathway: English; English+Spanish; English+French; or Spanish+English+French (mandatory copies of language proficiency tests meeting the minimum admission requirements - as described below - must be provided when applying)
- submitting a complete online application, together with all mandatory documents required (diplomas, certificates, language certificates, letters of recommendation, etc.) before the indicated deadline.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8347 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 23 months.
EU/EEA5739 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 23 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.