Accounting graduates from Chapman University will gain the knowledge needed to pursue careers in public accounting, industrial accounting, government and non-profit organizations.
- Fall or Spring enrollment
- Flexible courses offered in the evenings: Monday - Thursday
- Centralized location in the heart of Orange County
- Highly personalized classes taught by renowned faculty
- Access to career services and distinguished research centers
- Optional travel courses to Scandinavia or South America
- Merit scholarships and graduate assistantship opportunities
- Business Statistics
- Legal Environment of Business
- Intermediate Financial Accounting 1 & 2
- Individual Taxation OR Taxation of Corporations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Econometrics View 671 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Submit the online application
- Statement of Intent
- Official academic transcript from undergraduate degree granting institution
- Two letters of recommendation
International46950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 12 months.
National46950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.