The mission of the Quantitative Finance degree from Singapore Management University is to produce high-quality professionals who will be highly sought after by global and regional banks, quantitative hedge funds, asset management companies, as well as regulators in Singapore.
As the global financial industry is getting more sophisticated in risk management, product innovation, and proprietary trading, the demand for quantitative finance professionals is on the rise.
Our MQF programme is positioned to flourish with this rising trend.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Asset Pricing
- Stochastic Modelling in Finance
- Quantitative Analysis of Financial Markets
- Programming and Computation Financial
- Fixed Income Securities
- Risk Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Finance Financial Mathematics View 3 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in Singapore
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An undergraduate bachelor's degree (in any field with some level of mathematical rigour)
- A good GMAT/GRE or SMU Admission Test Score (GMAT institution code F8D-7V-97)*
- SMU track - A good TOEFL/IELTS score is required if your degree was not taught in English (Applicants with TOEFL >90 and IELTS >6.5 are typically shortlisted for an interview.)
- International track - An IELTS score of 7.0 overall (with 6.0 and above for all components) is required for all applicants choosing this track
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33169 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33169 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National33169 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33169 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
S$43,870 (inclusive of GST)
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.