The curriculum of the Innovation (MI) programme offered by Singapore Management University is crafted for corporate managers, creative art professionals, technologists, entrepreneurs and practitioners keen on advancing innovation in their field. Its highly relevant and innovative cross-disciplinary curriculum features regular engagement with thought-leaders, schools, and practical projects – all designed to engage, challenge and grow Asia’s next generation of innovation leaders.
Singapore Management University (SMU) offers the Master of Science in Innovation (MI) programme by coursework. This new programme delivers a relevant curriculum and innovative pedagogy applied to the heart of Singapore and the region's need for new business creation and innovation.
The programme offers a cross-disciplined and practical innovation and entrepreneurship education through world-class faculty, regular engagement with thought-leading practitioners, a study stint abroad at a globally leading business school, and practical innovation projects. It is designed to engage, challenge and grow Asia's next generation of innovation and entrepreneurial leaders.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Opportunity Recognition & Ideation Management
- Innovation Development – Turning Concepts into Business Cases
- Organizational Aspects of Making Innovation Work
- Management of Technological Innovations
- Managing Service Innovations
- Value Selling as a Driver of Business Growth
- Business Acceleration & Growth Strategy
- Intellectual Property & Value Extraction
- 12 months
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 11 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Singapore
- A minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognised for the purpose of admission. Applicants taking their respective high school examinations between January and May 2020 must submit/upload online their actual results within 3 working days after the release of the results. If your high school results are not known by the application closing date, please submit your predicted high school scores as attested by your school teacher/counsellor by 31 March 2020. Self-declared predicted scores will not be accepted. Please click here for a list of international qualifications that are recognised by SMU for admission to undergraduate degree programmes.
- One of the following standardised test score is required : SAT (previously known as SAT I /SAT Reasoning), or ACT (American College Test), or IELTS, or TOEFL, or C1 Advanced
International33931 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33931 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National33931 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33931 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.