This joint European Master in Law and Economics programme at Erasmus University Rotterdam organised by the Erasmus Mundus Law and Economics Consortium covers one academic year and is subdivided into three terms.
You will study at renowned universities in an international and stimulating setting.
- Graduates will be well prepared for a professional career in public organisations, in multinational law firms or consultancy firms.
Accredited by: NVAO in: Netherlands
- Economics Courses
- Comparative Law Courses
- Law and Economics Courses
- Concepts and Methods of Law and Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Legal Studies View 115 other Masters in Economics in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Law degree or degree in Economics
- Proof of English proficiency
International10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 12 months.
- €6,000 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.