What's our ambition?
The IEC: International Educating Class programme at UC Leuven-Limburg empowers teachers and future educators for their jobs in the 21st century, as entrepreneurs, as researchers and as learning specialists. Students are challenged to find new ways to creatively respond to the current needs of their work environments and to think up plausible courses of positive, innovative action for the future through methods like:
- intercultural dialogue
- global citizenship education
- sustainable development goals
- story sharing
- peace building
- education for change
- authentic learning contexts
- collaborative project work
- educational fieldtrips to Unesco Paris, OECD, Peace palace ...
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The IEC comprises two semester programmes that can be followed in any sequence or as separate entities:
- Entrepreneurial Educators for Change - fall programme in Sept-Jan (30 ECTS)
- Learning for a Sustainable Future - spring programme in Feb-June ( 30 ECTS).
To graduate from the Postgraduate Certificate Programme Education for the Future, you must obtain at least 30 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEducation View 3 other Masters in Education in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We will accept your diploma/degree/certificate if it grants access to a similar degree programme in higher education in the country where the diploma/degree was issued.
- We use international recognition databases, such as UK NARIC, Nuffic NL, to assess your diploma/degree.
- We expect you to have a score/grading at the 75th percentile or higher (e.g. GCE Advanced Level with a minimum score of "C") or similar academic achievement.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1750 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1750 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- Fixed: €250
- Variable: €50 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.