This International Arbitration and Business Law programme from Erasmus University Rotterdam is tailored to cover both procedural and substantive law aspects of the international dispute resolution. This LL.M. gives you a head start to commence your career in the field of international dispute resolution.
- Graduates will have acquired advanced, specialized legal training and will be qualified to work in multinational legal environments including as in-house legal counsel and as attorney.
- Research and Writing Skills
- Fundamentals of Arbitration Law
- International and Comparative Arbitration Law
- International Business Law
- Investment Arbitration
- Contract Drafting
- LL.M. Master Thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law View 47 other Masters in International Law in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We require a law degree (bachelor) from a recognised university for all programmes.
- To study at Erasmus School of Law, all students must be able to listen, read, speak and write fluently in English from the start of their studies. When being admitted to our LL.M. programmes, we expect all students to actively apply the English language when participating in the lectures, workgroups and group assignments.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3696 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3696 EUR per year during 12 months.
- €13,500 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.