The General Management Program - GMP program at Jean Moulin University Lyon III focuses on the development of double-skills and its strength lies in its general approach of business and management concepts targeting multidisciplinary and multicultural participants.
The highlights of the program:
- Ranked in the Top 10 Master’s Degrees in management in France by the Eduniversal 2018 ranking
- Full English track
- Multicultural classroom and high level of interactivity due to small size of the group
- Internship and Career Center providing GMP students with personalized guidance and employability support
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business law & Taxation
- Business Economics
- Accounting & Financial Analysis
- Management of Information Systems
- Business French
- Organizational Behavior and Corporate Social Responsibility
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 95 other Masters in Business Administration in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students holding 240 ECTS earned outside iaelyon School of Management
- Executive practitioners in Continuing Education
- Academic results + results to SIM Score IAE Message (TAGE MAGE or GMAT accepted only for international students) + results to TOEIC or TOEFL or IECTS English Test (if English is not the native language of the applicant) + professional project (CV and cover letter).
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.